Ruan Transportation is hiring full time regional drivers to haul batteries for our dedicated national customer based in Yuma, AZ. Drivers will deliver palletized batteries via an electric pallet jack and pick up return core. Most runs will leave on Sunday with multi stops loads, may take 1 to 2 loads per week and home weekly with consecutive days off.
- Join Ruan
- Home Weekly
- Based in Yuma, AZ
- Average $ 82,000 Annual or $1,575 per week
- Top drivers earn an average $90,000 Annual or $1,730 weekly
- Full Time with Great Benefit Packages, 401K
- Hazardous Material Required within 60 days, Ruan can assist to obtain
- Call 1-800-879-7826 for more information!
Area of operations includes AZ, West TX, So CA, UT, CO, NV, and NM. Drivers are paid $.45 CPM, $21.00 per hour at stops with additional pay to include pre/post trip, fueling, wash, scale and $25.00 layover pay and earn an average $ 82,000 annual the first year! Our top drivers earned an average over $90,000 last year and enjoy consecutive days off and home weekly mostly home weekends! A hazardous material endorsement required within 60 days of hire and Ruan can help to obtain.
Apply today to join the team that moves over 1 million batteries per month, was nominated 2014 Operations of the Year and Winner of 2017 Operations of the year!
A Hazardous Material endorsement within 60 days of hire. Ruan can help to obtain
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- One year of driving experience is required
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!