About the Job
Work for a family-owned company where one of our guiding principles is “people first.” Working for Ruan is a great change from working for dealerships. We offer flexible schedules that offer a great work-life balance and offers many opportunities for advancement. We are presently investing substantial capital to upgrade our Fleet Maintenance software to InforEAM. This software will have nearly 20 interfaces with external and internal providers and our technicians will have the opportunity to log their information on a tablet or on a laptop (their choice).
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
Learn more about becoming a Diesel Mechanic at Ruan here.
Routine preventative maintenance leads to three very important things: Safely, efficiently, and on time. This can’t happen without our skilled Diesel Mechanics, who contribute to the very core of our mission. Join Ruan and make a difference not only in the company, but our customers who serve a variety of industries that touch every part of the country. This is a great opportunity to start a rewarding career, build financial stability and have time outside of work to do the things you love.
Ask us about our Top Tech competition! Hands on competition where the top 10 qualifiers are flown to Des Moines, IA, to compete in the finals. Based on 11 skill stations and ranked on predetermined actions, we then send the top three qualifiers to the TMC Super Tech national competition!
Ruan Technician Career Path
You can start your career with Ruan and advance as far as your goals will take you. Ruan is proud to offer career paths that benefit our team members and have had many employees start as Utility Worker or Tech One and move up through the organization, even reaching the level of Senior Vice President.
- Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school preferred (or equivalent experience).
- Ability to pass Ruan certification tests.
- Candidate must pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Transmission, engine and diagnostic experience required.
- Welding experience preferred.
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Opportunities to learn and advance into management positions
- Tools are are kept up-to-date with the shop providing specialty tools that are needed
- Company paid ongoing training opportunities
- Prescription safety glasses
- PPE provided for job requirements
- Monthly safety training
- Paid ASE certifications
- Referral bonuses
- Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity