We are pleased to announce our 2021 Operation of the Year Finalists and Winners’ Circle honorees!
Our Operation of the Year program recognizes the outstanding efforts of Ruan’s operations teams as they demonstrate our Guiding Principles of People First, Safety Focus, Exceptional Performance, Customer Satisfaction, and Continuous Improvement. To select the Operation of the Year, each of our vice presidents of operations nominated the highest performing operation within their business unit. Our executive leadership team then narrowed the list of finalists to three Winners’ Circle honorees—and from the honorees, one will be named our Operation of the Year on September 21 at our annual Driver and Operation of the Year events in Des Moines, IA.
Please join us in congratulating our 2021 Operation of the Year Finalists and Winners’ Circle Honorees!
Operation of the Year Winners’ Circle:
- T007 – Chester, VA – Led by Dedicated Transportation Manager Fred Saunders
- T644 – Gordonsville, VA – Led by Dedicated Transportation Manager Russell Hamm
- T077, T603 – Managed Transportation – Des Moines, IA – Led by Managed Transportation Business Manager Justin Eloe
2021 Operation of the Year Finalists:
- T427, T530, T587, T111 – Otsego, MN – Led by Operations Team Leader Kristi Rowland
- Ankeny Operating Center – Ankeny, IA – Led by Dedicated Transportation Manager Leah Nessler
- T388 – Huntsville, AL – Led by Dedicated Transportation Manager Mike Steely
- T667 – Yuma, AZ – Led by Dedicated Transportation Manager Alan Hill
- T074 – Phoenix, AZ – Led by Dedicated Transportation Manager Jim Williams
- T103, T384 – Portland, OR, and Los Angeles, CA – Led by Dedicated Transportation Manager Juan Arevalo
- T108 – Janesville, WI – Value-Added Warehousing – Led by Warehouse Operations Manager Tim Hanson
- T199 – Des Moines, IA – Brokerage Support Services – Led by Brokerage Support Operations Leader Zachiary Beske and Brokerage Operations Leader Matt McKenna
We are incredibly proud of the work done across our 300 operations each and every day. Thank you to all of Ruan’s operations team members, including on-site managers, dispatchers, drivers, technicians, and many others, for working together to safely and efficiently deliver our customers’ products.