Ruan recently earned an impressive seven awards in the American Trucking Associations' (ATA) National Truck Safety and Industrial Safety contests.
The ATA's annual safety contests invite trucking and industrial companies to showcase their commitment to safety and recognize their top performers. This year's event was no different, with companies from across the country competing in a variety of categories.
Ruan was recognized for our outstanding performance in several areas, including the following:
- First Place – Tank Truck / Line-haul Division, Over 10 Million Miles Category
- Second Place – Flatbed / Line-haul Division, Over 10 Million Miles Category
- Second Place – General Commodities Truckload / Line-haul Division, 100-250 Million Miles Category
- Third Place – Van/Small Truck Delivery Division, Unlimited Miles Category
Industrial Safety Contest
- Second Place – Miscellaneous Division, Unlimited Employees Category
- Third Place – Flatbed Division, Unlimited Employees Category
- Third Place – General Commodities Truckload Division, Over 1,000 Employees Category
"These awards are a testament to the professionalism of our drivers, technicians, and warehouse team members—the heart of our company—who work relentlessly to ensure the safety of themselves, everyone around them, and the products we distribute,” said Ruan Vice President of Safety Blake Grolmus. “Being recognized by the ATA is confirmation that when you combine the best team in transportation with the empowerment of Ruan’s Safety Focus Guiding Principle, great things happen!”