Yard Spotter | $26.25 Per Hour | Middletown, DE
Team Number: 024
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
DE, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
Ruan is now hiring for a full time yard spotter in Middletown, DE. This yard spotter will perform about 50-60 trailer moves per night using a yard horse/yard goat. This is a 4 day schedule with consecutive days off. This position will pay an average of about $1,100 per week. Join the Ruan team and apply today! For more information, call a recruiter at 1-800-879-7826.
- $26.25 per hour, plus OT after 40 hours
- Wednesday 5pm-11pm, Thursday-Saturday 5pm-5am
- Paid weekly
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!