Class A CDL Delivery Truck Driver | Avg $1,600/Week & Home Weekends + 1-2 Days During the Week | Cleveland , OH
Cleveland , OH
Team Number: 035
Who Should Join the Team?
Join the Ruan team out of Saukville, WI, where our drivers are more than just a number. Positions are now available hauling a steel product for our dedicated customer, Charter Steel. These flatbed and van driving jobs offer nine (9) paid holidays, a competitive pay package, and weekends off! Ruan hires professional drivers who are the Captain of their own Ship.
- NEW PAY INCREASE - Earn $0.72 CPM (hub mile)
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Home weekends + 1-2 days a week
- Weekly pay
- Average $86,000+/annually, Top Earners Make $113K
- New equipment (50/50 dry van and flatbed)
- Dedicated customer / Year-round work
- OTR positions available, home every other night
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 9 months of tractor-trailer experience within the past three years
- 9 months tractor/trailer experience required
- Newly hired drivers earn 80 hours of vacation after one year
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Submit a quick application to get started!
Ruan’s number one strength is our people. Therefore, it’s our number one priority to make sure our team members feel safe, valued, and empowered. With focused efforts on safety, benefits, continuous improvement, and fostering an inclusive, positive culture, every team member ends their day knowing they made a difference. Whether you’re a professional truck driver, skilled technician, warehouse worker, or office team member, you’re part of a family of dedicated, hard-working professionals who, together, perform essential work for our customers, families, and neighbors. We are Ruan. We are you.