About the Job
Ruan is NOW hiring for a yard spotter for our dedicated customer, Charter Steel. This will be a Monday through Friday position with a 6PM start time. To learn more, give us a call at 800-879-7826.
- Earn a $10,000 Bonus
- Monday through Friday
- NEW PAY INCREASE - Earn $25.35/hour + OT
- 6PM start time
- Spotter and Loading position
- Average 8-9 hours per night
- Full time year round work
Ruan recognizes the fact that switching companies can be stressful right now. That’s why we are offering $10,000 in bonuses to make your transition seamless. $5,000 Quick Pay Bonus is $1,000 paid after 30 days hired, then $1,000 after every 30 days until paid in full after 5 months. $5,000 sign on bonus is paid out $1,000 after 30 days, and equal payments each quarter until paid in full.
You will be automatically become eligible for benefits within your first 30 days of employment with Ruan. Ruan provides a flexible spending account, 401(k) savings plan & employer match, basic life coverage, short term & long term disability insurance, paid time off & holidays.
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 1 year of tractor/trailer experience required
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!