We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
MA, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
About the Job
- Top Earners $94,000
- $10,000 in Bonuses- Details below
- Average $75,00 in your first year
- Be home daily
- Consecutive days off to include at least 1 weekend day
- Evening Shifts
- Dedicated customer
- 90% drop and hook
- Safety Bonus of $50 each week
- Get processed for this position quickly and get in front of local management.
- Great place to work .
- Ruan offers a great benefits package that include, dental, vision, matching 401K, PTO, short and long term disability and free virtual visits with Doctor-On-Demand or in-network provider
Ruan recognizes the fact that switching companies can be stressful. That’s why we are offering a $10,000 in bonuses, a $5,000 sign on bonus and a $5,000 Quick Pay bonus that you can immediately use to ensure a seamless transition. Sign-on bonus pay outs are $1,000 paid 30 days after hired, then 4 more equal payments quarterly until paid in full. Quick Pay Bonus is $1,000 paid after 30 days hired, then $1,000 after every 30 days until paid in full after 5 months. (*Bonuses apply to full time employees only, subject to terms)
Who Should Join the Team?
If you’re looking for a new career with a company that values your safety and knows you by name, and not just another number, joining the Ruan team is the choice for you. Ruan hires professional drivers who will be the Captain of their own Ship.
You will be automatically become eligible for benefits within your first 60 days of employment with Ruan. Ruan provides a flexible spending account, 401(k) savings plan & employer match, basic life coverage, short term & long term disability insurance, paid time off & holidays
What does a typical day look like for a Ruan Driver in Wilton?
Every day is an adventure at Ruan. Drivers on this account will haul retail products in dry vans for our dedicated customer. Drivers will work night shifts, all shifts will include weekends.
Why Work at Ruan?
Ruan is committed to hiring best-in-class professional drivers. Our professional truck drivers are more than simply a part of the success of Ruan; they are essential to it. Ruan drivers receive ongoing safety training, full benefits after 60 days, and are recognized through several awards programs. Drivers at Ruan are the Captain of their own Ship with no forced dispatch because safety truly comes first. Our driver retention rate is four times the industry average, and we credit that to our safety, benefits, and commitment to your home vs. highway time.
Safety Starts on Day 1
Your safety is our top priority and that starts on Day 1. Not only does Ruan provide a “megasafe” culture, we’re working hard to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Drivers will go through a virtual orientation
- Prior to your Pre-employment road test, the truck will be sanitized before and after the test. During the test, both parties will wear masks and gloves.
- All trucks are thoroughly and frequently cleaned
- You will be provided with masks, gloves, and sanitizer
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 9 months of tractor/trailer experience
- Recent update! Newly hired drivers earn 80 hours of vacation after one year
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!