About the Job
If you’re looking for a career with a stable company that is known for keeping drivers safe, this regional flatbed truck driving position is for you. Drive new 2020 Freightliner Sleepers and will not have to tarp. Ruan is now hiring drivers out of the Des Moines, IA area to help support our Faribault, MN operation. Here you will be surrounded by a strong team that is people-oriented. Ruan is a family-owned company that offers drivers many opportunities to continually advance their driving career. At Ruan, we stay true to drivers being the Captain of their own ship. Safety always comes first at Ruan.
Don’t have flatbed driving experience? Ruan will train the right candidate.
- $7,500 Sign-on Bonus!
- Earn up to $82,000/year with potential to earn more
- Weekly Pay & Paid by the hub mile
- Your safety is our top priority. No forced dispatch
- Supported by a great dispatch team
- Home Weekly
- New 2020 Freightliner Sleepers
- No tarping - New Great Dane Conestoga trailers
Learn more about this opportunity here.
Why Drive For Ruan?
Ruan was founded in 1932 and is still a family-owned business with more than 5,200 team members who operate, service and coordinate 3,951 power units and 7,500 trailers across the country.
When you become a professional driver at Ruan, you enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- A tradition of safety
- Stable career and company you can rely on
- Family-friendly route
- Consistency in freight and schedules
- Local focus
- Making your health a priority
- Recognition for Ruan's professional drivers
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- One year of driving experience is required
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!