We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
MN, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
About the Job
Start the New Year with Ruan! Join our new fleet at Ruan based out of Faribault, MN.
Join the Ruan team in Faribault. These regional flatbed truck driving positions will haul commercial grade air conditioning units for our dedicated customer, Daikin. This position with our family-owned company will allow you to advance your trucking career.
Don’t have flatbed driving experience? Ruan will train the right candidate.
- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Weekly pay and paid by the hub mile
- Out 2-3 nights a week
- New 2019 Freightliner Sleepers - All equipped with refrigerators
- No tarping - New Great Dane Conestoga trailers
- Average $76,000+ a year or $1,460+/week with potential to earn up to $81,000 a year!
- Your safety is our top priority; no forced dispatch
- Dedicated customer and longtime local company, Daikin
Learn more about this opportunity here.
Drive 2019 Freightliner Sleepers Equipped with Refrigerators
Why Drive For Ruan?
Ruan was founded in 1932 and is still a family-owned business with more than 5,200 team members who operate, service and coordinate 3,951 power units and 7,500 trailers across the country.
When you become a professional driver at Ruan, you enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- A tradition of safety
- Stable career and company you can rely on
- Family-friendly route
- Consistency in freight and schedules
- Local focus
- Making your health a priority
- Recognition for Ruan's professional drivers
- Must have at least one year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation’s Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile
at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Ruan Driver Benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!