Who Should Join the Team?
If you’re looking for a new career with a company that values your safety and knows you by name, and not just another number, joining the Ruan team is the choice for you. Ruan hires professional drivers who will be the Captain of their own Ship.
Your new team will be based out of Faribault, MN. Here you will be surrounded by a strong, local team that is people-oriented. Ruan is a family-owned company that offers drivers many opportunities to continually advance their driving career. .
Don’t have flatbed driving experience? Ruan will train the right candidate.
- $7,500 Sign-on Bonus
- Make up to $82,000 annually
- Weekly Pay & Paid by the hub mile
- Out 5 days with 2 consecutive days off
- Your safety is our top priority. No forced dispatch
- Supported by a great dispatch team
- Home Weekly
- New 2020 Freightliner Sleepers
- No tarping - New Great Dane Conestoga trailers
Learn more about this opportunity here.
Call 800-879-7826 today to speak to a recruiter!
Ruan Driver Testimonial
"I am a new driver here at Ruan for the Daikin account and it has exceeded my expectations thus far. Throughout the hiring process, they have been extremely helpful and willing to answer all questions I have. When I came onto a big company that has over 4,000 drivers, I didn’t expect to be treated with such personal care and to be known right away by my name and not a driver code.” - Ruan Driver, Koby W.
Ruan Driver, Koby W.
Why Drive For Ruan?
Ruan was founded in 1932 and is still a family-owned business with more than 5,200 team members who operate, service and coordinate 3,951 power units and 7,500 trailers across the country.
When you become a professional driver at Ruan, you enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- A tradition of safety
- Stable career and company you can rely on
- Family-friendly route
- Consistency in freight and schedules
- Local focus
- Making your health a priority
- Recognition for Ruan's professional drivers
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- One year of driving experience is required
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!