Part-Time CDL Truck Driver | Average $200 day | Topeka, KS
Team Number: 090
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
KS, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About this Position
Do you want to make some extra money on the weekends? Join Ruan!
This part time position in Topeka, KS will serve a
dedicated customer, hauling retail store products. This position will have
you home daily working nights and weekends.
This is all no touch freight. New 2018 Freightliners!
- Must have at least one year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation’s Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile
at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Ruan Driver Benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!