We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
WI, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Team Hazmat Driver Openings
Ruan is hiring in Madison, WI for a dedicated customer of 27+ years transporting and delivering cryogenic liquids. Take pride in knowing that the work you do matters. Cryogenic liquids are used in a variety of Food, Medical, and industrial applications from the production of food and beverages, care of medical patients, welding and cutting, manufacturing of vehicles and equipment, to the manufacturing of windows, and everything in between. Our team drivers on this account are staying out up to 2 or 3 weeks at a time, and will have two days off for every five days on.
- Now offering a $15,000 sign on bonus for established teams
- Average $2,000 per week per driver
- Paid by hub mile and activity based pay
- 2020 Tandem Axle Sleepers
- Consistent, Year-round work
- Quarterly Safety Bonuses
- Cryogenic training provided!
"I like the atmosphere at Ruan and I like that it's family-oriented. This is a dream job for me. I work 4 days a week and am home pretty consistently at the same time every week. I can't complain about the pay or the home time. Your manager will work with you on scheduling. The only thing that would make me leave Ruan is if I were to win the lottery." - Al, Team Driver based out of Madison, WI.
This operation uses new tractors, 2020 Freightliner Cascadia tandem-axle day sleepers with automatic transmissions. They are paired with customer-owned cryogenic trailers using hydraulic pumping systems to load and unload product.
Click here to be matched with another team driver.
Why drive for Ruan out of Madison, WI?
- Company wide safety focus
- Dedicated customer = year round work
- Competitive pay
- PTO, 401K and benefit options
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 9 months of tractor/trailer experience
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!