We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
IA, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
About The Job
Join our new operations with the opportunity to get in on the ground floor! Ruan Transportation is hiring full time regional drivers to deliver finished lawn care equipment for our new dedicated customer based in Ankeny, IA. Drivers will deliver preloaded dry vans of palletized lawn care supplies for live unload at customer sites. Routes will have 1 to 2 stops per load, average approximately 2,300 miles per week with 2 to 3 loads per week and are home weekly.
Area of operations includes IA, MN, MO, KS IL, NE, MS MI, PA and NW GA.
Drivers are paid $.54 CPM, $20.00 per stop and earn an average $ 67,500 annual. Our drivers enjoy no touch freight, dedicated customers, consecutive days off and are home weekly.
- New Operation
- New Opportunity
Regional- Reset at Home
- Home weekly
- No Touch- Dock-to-Dock
- Based in Ankeny, IA
- $67,500 average annual or $1,298 weekly
Ruan offers an excellent benefit package includes, 401(k) with company match, short and long term disability and life insurance. Family owned company with more than 300 locations nationwide. Opportunities to transfer to other Ruan locations. With local management, you are not just another number. Positive work environment.Ongoing training. Strong emphasis on your personal safety. Late model equipment.
- Must have at least one year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation’s Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile
at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Ruan Driver Benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!