Hazmat Flex CDL Truck Driver | $100K | Union City, IN
Union City, IN
Team Number: 142
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
IN, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About the Job
Come join Ruan, American Trucking Associations' President's Award winners for safety - the highest safety award available to motor carriers in the United States!
Ruan is hiring for a Class A CDL Driver in Union City to support our growing customer. This is a flex position that will be hauling cryogenic liquids in a tanker trailer. Drivers can make up to $100K per year and will be out three weeks a time with flexible hometime.
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements required upon hire.
- Up to 100K Annually
- Cryogenic training provided
- Flexible hometime
- Dedicated Customer
- Assigned Trucks
- Be part of Ruan's Elite Division
Call today to speak with a recruiter at 1-800-879-7826.
- Competitive Pay
- Dedicated Customer Ensures Year Round Work
- PTO & 401K
- Great Medical Benefits
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- One year of driving experience is required
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!