Regional CDL Truck Driver | $1,500 Weekly Guarantee | Gardner, KS
Team Number: 143
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
KS, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About the Job
Ruan is now hiring Class A CDL drivers to support a dedicated customer account hauling furniture in a van trailer. We are currently offering $5,000 in bonuses with a $1,500 weekly guarantee and you can make up to $90,000 per year. Join the Ruan team and apply today! For more information, call a Driver Recruiting Specialist at 1-800-879-7826.
- $1,500 Weekly Guarantee
- .66 CPM and $18 per stop
- $5,000 Transition Bonus
- Drivers Make up to $90,000 per year
- Paid Weekly
- Dedicated Customer
- Excellent benefits that start after 30 days!
- Call 1-800-879-7826 for more information
- Typical schedule Monday through Friday
- Home Weekends
- Average 16 stops and 2,200 miles per week
- Multi-stop loads
- Hauling furniture regionally throughout the Midwest to furniture retailers
- New 2022 Assigned Freightliners
Why Work at Ruan?
Ruan is committed to hiring best-in-class professional drivers. Our professional truck drivers are more than simply a part of the success of Ruan; they are essential to it. Ruan drivers receive ongoing safety training, full benefits after 30 days, and are recognized through several awards programs. Drivers at Ruan are the Captain of their own Ship with no forced dispatch because safety truly comes first. Our driver retention rate is four times the industry average, and we credit that to our safety, benefits, and commitment to your home vs. highway time.
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- Recent update! Newly hired drivers earn 80 hours of vacation after one year
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!