Hazmat Regional CDL Truck Driver | $71K | Kernersville, NC
Team Number: 164
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
NC, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About the Job
Ruan is hiring full time regional delivery drivers to haul batteries in dry vans for our dedicated national customer based in Kernersville, NC. Regional store delivery drivers will deliver palletized batteries via an electric pallet jack and pick up return core. Drivers run typically depart on Sunday with multi stops loads, may take 1 to 2 loads per week and home most weekends. Area of operations includes NC, TN and SC.
- Home weekly with consecutive days off
- Average $ 71,000 annually or $1,365 weekly
- $.455 CPM, $22.50 pickup/delivery, plus pre/post, fueling, layover
- Top drivers earn an average $76,400 Annual or $1,469 weekly
- Full Time – Year Round
- Hazardous material endorsement required within 60 days, Ruan will assist to obtain.
- Call 1-800-879-7826 for more information!
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 1 year of tractor/trailer experience required
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!