Home Daily CDL Truck Driver | Avg $1100 - $1300 Week + No Touch Freight! | Terre Haute, IN
Terre Haute, IN
Team Number: 237
About The Job
Truck driving positions are now available hauling building supplies for our dedicated customer, Menards. Ruan drivers receive a competitive pay package, nine paid holidays, and benefits starting after 30 days hired.
Join the Ruan team and apply today! For more information, call us at 1-800-879-7826.
- Monday - Friday
- Home Daily
- 3PM Start Time
- No Touch Freight
- Excellent Benefits
- Dedicated Customer
- Weekly Pay
- Achieve Optimal Work Life Balance on Our Account
Call 1-800-879-7826 for more information
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 9 months of tractor-trailer experience within the past three years
- Newly hired drivers earn 80 hours of vacation after one year
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Submit a quick application to get started!
Ruan’s number one strength is our people. Therefore, it’s our number one priority to make sure our team members feel safe, valued, and empowered. With focused efforts on safety, benefits, continuous improvement, and fostering an inclusive, positive culture, every team member ends their day knowing they made a difference. Whether you’re a professional truck driver, skilled technician, warehouse worker, or office team member, you’re part of a family of dedicated, hard-working professionals who, together, perform essential work for our customers, families, and neighbors. We are Ruan. We are you.