Hazmat Home Daily CDL Truck Driver | $90,000/Year | Corydon, IN
Team Number: 287
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
IN, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About the Job
Who Should Join the Team?
If you’re looking for a new career with a company that values your safety and knows you by name, and not just another number, joining the Ruan team is the choice for you. Ruan hires professional drivers who will be the Captain of their own Ship.
- 0.85 CPM plus stop pay
- Average $1,725 per week
- New equipment
- Home Daily
- Paid Training
- Competitive Pay Package
- Dedicated Customer Ensures Consistent Year Round Work
- HAZMAT & Tank Endorsements Required
This opening is a specialized position in Brandenburg, KY hauling cryogenic liquids for Ruan's dedicated customer, Praxair. This is a great opportunity to get into the cryogenic field as the operation will do specific tank training if needed per driver's previous experience. Drivers will need hazmat and tank endorsements before being able to start in the position. This is a home daily position with the possibility of an occasional layover and drivers will have 2 consecutive days off per week. Paid cryogenic training as well.
New drivers on this account are averaging $90k+/year. Call a recruiter to learn more at 1-800-879-7826!
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 9 months of tractor/trailer experience
- HAZMAT & Tank Endorsements
- Recent update! Newly hired drivers earn 80 hours of vacation after one year
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Submit a quick application to get started!