Home Daily CDL Truck Driver | No Touch Freight Average $75-$82K per year | Greenville, SC
Team Number: 347
Sign On Bonus: $10,000
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
SC, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About the Job
Ruan is hiring experienced drivers to haul grocery product for our dedicated customer, Publix! These positions offer outstanding pay, working with a great dedicated customer, and there is no touching freight, allowing you to be a professional driver - not a professional lifter.
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 9 months of tractor/trailer experience
- Recent update! Newly hired drivers earn 80 hours of vacation after one year
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!