Who Should Join the Team?
If you’re looking for a new career with a company that values your safety and knows you by name, and not just another number, joining the Ruan team is the choice for you. Ruan hires professional drivers who will be the Captain of their own Ship.
We are looking for flatbed drivers to help support new growth with our dedicated customer, CTI. This Dedicated fleet will be hauling finished product to CTI customers and inbound materials to the CTI plant in Fond du Lac, WI.
To learn more about this new opportunity, call us today at 800-879-7826!
- Earn a $10,000 Bonus
- Monday-Friday Schedule
- Only out Monday & Wednesday nights
- Local run on Friday
- AM start times
- Weekends off
- CPM and stop pay
- Paid Weekly
- Your safety is our top priority - No forced dispatch
- Ruan offers a great benefits package that include, dental, vision and free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider.
Ruan recognizes the fact that switching companies can be stressful right now. That’s why we are offering $10,000 in bonuses to make your transition seamless. $5,000 Quick Pay Bonus is $1,000 paid after 30 days hired, then $1,000 after every 30 days until paid in full after 5 months. $5,000 sign on bonus is paid out $1,000 after 30 days, and equal payments each quarter until paid in full.
Why Drive For Ruan?
Ruan was founded in 1932 and is still a family-owned business with more than 5,200 team members who operate, service and coordinate 3,951 power units and 7,500 trailers across the country.
When you become a professional driver at Ruan, you enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- A tradition of safety
- Stable career and company you can rely on
- Family-friendly route
- Consistency in freight and schedules
- Local focus
- Making your health a priority
- Recognition for Ruan's professional drivers
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 1 year of tractor/trailer experience required
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!