Part-Time CDL Truck Driver | Guaranteed $160 per Day | La Vergne, TN
La Vergne, TN
Team Number: 433
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
TN, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About the Job
Ruan is now hiring a Class A CDL driver to support our dedicated customer Publix on the weekends. This position will be a local delivery position. Please call 1-800-879-7826 to learn more about the position - limited openings!
- Part Time
- Weekend Work PM
- No Touch Freight
- Home Daily
- Dedicated Customer
- Local, professional management
- Opportunities to move up
Why work with Ruan?
- Be the Captain of your own Ship
- Great Benefit Options
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 9 months of tractor/trailer experience
- Recent update! Newly hired drivers earn 80 hours of vacation after one year
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!