Home Daily CDL Truck Driver | Avg $70,000/Year + No Touch Freight! | Baraboo, WI
Team Number: 444
About the Job
Ruan is hiring full time, Class A Shuttle Run drivers based in the Baraboo, WI area to deliver snack foods and tortilla chips for our dedicated customer. This position offers a dedicated route from Baraboo, WI to Lockport, IL. Join the Ruan team and apply today! For more information, call us at 1-800-879-7826.
About the Job
- Monday - Friday
- Home Daily
- $70,000/Year, $1,300+/week
- Drivers never have to load or unload freight. (No Touch Freight)
- Dedicated Shuttle Run
- Consistent Start Times
- Assigned trucks, 2018 Freightliners
- All trucks are detailed with brand new mattresses before you start, making your transition easy and seamless.
- Brand New Tablets
- Sleeper cabs are equipped with APU’s
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 9 months of tractor-trailer experience within the past three years
- Newly hired drivers earn 80 hours of vacation after one year
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Submit a quick application to get started!
Ruan’s number one strength is our people. Therefore, it’s our number one priority to make sure our team members feel safe, valued, and empowered. With focused efforts on safety, benefits, continuous improvement, and fostering an inclusive, positive culture, every team member ends their day knowing they made a difference. Whether you’re a professional truck driver, skilled technician, warehouse worker, or office team member, you’re part of a family of dedicated, hard-working professionals who, together, perform essential work for our customers, families, and neighbors. We are Ruan. We are you.