Who Should Join the Team?
If you’re looking for a new career with a company that values your safety and knows you by name, and not just another number, joining the Ruan team is the choice for you. Ruan hires professional drivers who will be the Captain of their own Ship.
- NEW $5,000 sign on bonus
- Home daily
- Hourly pay + OT after 8 hours
- Based in Tulare, CA
- Earn $80,000+ annually
- Consistent Long Term
- Call 1-800-879-7826 for more information!
Ruan is hiring full time route tank drivers to haul milk for our dedicated customer based in Tulare, CA. This is a 24-7 operation with varied shift start times where driver will work 12 to 14 hours per shift and home daily.
Tank Endorsement is required. Hazmat Endorsement is also preferred
Why work at Ruan?
Ruan is committed to hiring best-in-class professional drivers. Our professional truck drivers are more than simply a part of the success of Ruan; they are essential to it. Ruan drivers receive ongoing safety training, full benefits after 60 days, and are recognized through several awards programs. Drivers at Ruan are the Captain of their own Ship with no forced dispatch because safety truly comes first. Our driver retention rate is four times the industry average, and we credit that to our safety, benefits, and commitment to your home vs. highway time.
“Ruan is a great place to work. I have been here almost 15 years and hope to retire from here someday. Steady and consistent work is always available and our leaders care about our safety and well-being. I can’t imagine working anywhere else.”
- Driver of the Year Finalist Jose Rosales 14 yrs of service
Safety Starts on Day 1
- Drivers will go through a virtual orientation.
- Prior to your Pre-employment road test, the truck will be sanitized before and after the test. During the test, both parties will wear masks and gloves.
- All trucks are thoroughly and frequently cleaned.
- You will be provided with masks, gloves, and sanitizer.
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- One year of driving experience is required
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!