Hazmat Home Daily CDL Truck Driver | $23.50 per hour w/ OT | Canby, OR
Team Number: 538
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
OR, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About the Job
Ruan is hiring full time home daily drivers to haul batteries for our dedicated national customer based in Canby, OR. Drivers will deliver palletized batteries via an electric pallet jack and pick up return core and work yard duties. Drivers are paid $23.50 per hour with OT after 40 and enjoy a collective bargaining agreement. Hazmat experience preferred.
- $23.50 per hour with OT after 40
- Paid weekly
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week
- Shifts Available- Mon to Fri, 16:00 to 12:30 and Thursday to Monday, AM shifts
- Excellent benefit package to include pension plan
- Hazardous material required within 60 days of hire, Ruan will assist to obtain
- Ruan offers a great benefits package that include, dental, vision, matching 401K, PTO, short and long term disability and free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- One year of driving experience is required
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!