CDL Truck Driver | $92,000 Annual - $10K Sign On Bonus | Atchison, KS
Team Number: 539
About the Job
Ruan is hiring full time regional delivery drivers to haul batteries in dry vans for our dedicated national customer based in St Joseph, MO. Regional store delivery drivers will deliver palletized batteries via an electric pallet jack and pick up return core. Drivers typically depart on Sunday with multi stops loads, may take 2 to 3 loads per week and home weekly, most weekends. We are also now offering a new $10,000 sign on bonus! Join the Ruan team and apply today! For more information, please call us at 1-800-879-7826.
- New $10,000 sign on bonus
- Our average St. Joe driver has been with us for over 11 years!
- Union Position
- Average $92,000 annually or $1,750+ per week
- $.5386 CPM, $23.41 hourly rate for stop, delay, pre/post, fuel pay calculations and $25.00 Per Diem Layover
- Hazardous material required within 60 days. Ruan can assist to obtain.
- Call 1-800-879-7826 for more information!
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 9 months of tractor-trailer experience within the past three years
- Must be willing to work on the yard if necessary
- Newly hired drivers earn 80 hours of vacation after one year
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Submit a quick application to get started!
Ruan’s number one strength is our people. Therefore, it’s our number one priority to make sure our team members feel safe, valued, and empowered. With focused efforts on safety, benefits, continuous improvement, and fostering an inclusive, positive culture, every team member ends their day knowing they made a difference. Whether you’re a professional truck driver, skilled technician, warehouse worker, or office team member, you’re part of a family of dedicated, hard-working professionals who, together, perform essential work for our customers, families, and neighbors. We are Ruan. We are you.