Dry Van Flex CDL Truck Driver | $70k + | New Brighton , MN
New Brighton , MN
Team Number: 549
Sign On Bonus: $8,000
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
New Brighton ,
MN, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About the Job
Ruan is now hiring in New Brighton, MN for a Class A Driver supporting our dedicated customer Target
- Out two weeks at an Target operation and then work from home operation for a week
- Great Pay
- Although drivers are away from home for 2 weeks, you can be home daily in a hotel
- Schedule will include weekends, but have consecutive days off
- New Weekly pay schedule
- New 2019 Freightliner Sleepers
- $70k+ per year
- $8,000 Sign on Bonus
- No touch freight
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- One year of driving experience is required
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
- Will preparation service
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!