Yard Spotter | $21/hr | Charlotte, NC
Team Number: 579
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
NC, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About The Job
Ruan is now hiring for a yard hostler to assist with spotting trailers into dock doors using a day cab at a regional distribution center in Charlotte, NC. This position offers a Monday-Friday home daily schedule and has an hourly pay rate of $21/hour. This position requires a Class A CDL and at least 9 months of tractor trailer experience, as our yard spotters occasionally will take trailers to a drop yard located about 30 miles away. Join the Ruan team and apply today! For more information, call at Driver Recruiting Specialist at 1-800-879-7826.
- 8am-5pm shift
- Home daily
- 12 paid holidays
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 9 months of tractor/trailer experience
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!