Hazmat Home Daily CDL Truck Driver | $65,000+/Year | Phoenix, AZ
Team Number: 582
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
AZ, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About the Job
Ruan Transportation is hiring local hazardous material endorsed drivers to haul copper concentrate in end dumps for our dedicated customer based in Phoenix, AZ. This is a full-time position Monday to Friday with occasional weekends, starting late afternoon or early evening, and working approximately 10 to 12 per shift or 50 to 60 hours per week. Typical route will start in Phoenix, running to Bagdad for loading, then Miami/Globe for unload and back. Drivers are paid $21.25 per hour and home at the end of every shift. Must have a Hazardous Material endorsement.
- Home Daily
- Monday to Friday with some weekends
- Year round work
- $21.25 Per Hour
- Great Benefits w/ 401K
- Hazardous material endorsement required
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- One year of driving experience is required
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
- Will preparation service
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!