Who Should Join the Team?
If you’re looking for a new career with a company that values your safety and knows you by name, and not just another number, joining the Ruan team is the choice for you. Ruan is a family-owned company that hires professional drivers who will be the Captain of their own Ship.
About the Job
· Full-time, solo grocery - $0.59 CPM and $22 per stop
· $5,000 Sign-on Bonus
· This account serves a dedicated customer with steady freight and year round work
· Drivers on this account have flexible shifts and scheduling
· This is a great place to work – our average driver in DuBois has been with Ruan for more than 7 years.
· Operation out of DuBois, PA
· Drivers make deliveries in: PA, MD, NY, & OH - NO NYC!
· Split Days off, with one weekend day
· Ruan offers a safety-focused environment.
· Ruan offers a great benefits package that includes dental, vision, matching 401K, PTO, short and long term disability and free virtual visits with Doctor-On-Demand or in-network provider
You will be automatically become eligible for benefits within your first 60 days of employment with Ruan. Ruan provides a flexible spending account, 401(k) savings plan & employer match, basic life coverage, short term & long term disability insurance, paid time off & holidays
· 24/7 Dispatch – Never be left without assistance on the road
· 24/7 Maintenance support team
· Driver referral bonus program
· Local management that cares about you and your safety
· Drivers are home daily
What does a typical day look like for a Ruan Driver in DuBois?
Every day is an adventure at Ruan. Drivers on this account will deliver groceries for our dedicated customer. This route will not require going through NYC.
"I like the people and the whole atmosphere here. The safety focus is real, not just going by the book because you have to. They care about us and our safety at the end of the day. Some other places I have worked talked about safety, but when there was a push, the safety aspect could go out the window just to get the job done." - Ruan Driver at DuBois operation.
Why work at Ruan?
Ruan is committed to hiring best-in-class professional drivers. Our professional truck drivers are more than simply a part of the success of Ruan; they are essential to it. Ruan drivers receive ongoing safety training, full benefits after 60 days, and are recognized through several awards programs. Drivers at Ruan are the Captain of their own Ship with no forced dispatch because safety truly comes first. Our driver retention rate is four times the industry average, and we credit that to our safety, benefits, and commitment to your home vs. highway time.
Safety Starts on Day 1
Your safety is our top priority and that starts on Day 1. Not only does Ruan provide a “megasafe” culture, we’re working hard to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
· Drivers will go through a virtual orientation
· Prior to your Pre-employment road test, the truck will be sanitized before and after the test. During the test, both parties will wear masks and gloves.
· All trucks are thoroughly and frequently cleaned
· You will be provided with masks, gloves, and sanitizer
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!