Who Should Join the Team?
Here’s a chance to stop the back-breaking work of your current CDL truck driving job. No more moving freight up and down stairs and loading your trailer. It’s time to be home every day and work with a dedicated customer that respects your work.
About the Job
- Full-time, solo grocery - Pay Rates -$0.665 CPM and $23.07 per stop paid weekly
- $10,000 in Sign on Bonuses- See Breakdown below
- This account serves a dedicated customer with steady freight who will respect your work
- Domiciled in Olean NY, regional dispatch office is located in Dubois, PA.
- Be home every day
- You will have less than 5 stops a day
- Your routes and deliveries are well organized
- Drivers on this account have flexible shifts and scheduling
- Drivers make deliveries in: PA & NY - NO NYC!
- Ruan offers a safety-focused environment
- Ruan offers a great benefits package that includes dental, vision, matching 401K, PTO, short and long term disability and free virtual visits with Doctor-On-Demand or in-network provider
Ruan recognizes the fact that switching companies can be stressful, that is why we are offering $10,000 in bonuses! A $5,000 Transition Bonus and a $5,000 Sign on Bonus that you can immediately use to ensure a seamless transition.
Transition Bonus- $2,000.00 after 14 days, $1,000.00 after 30 days, $1,000.00 after 60 days, $1,000.00 after 90 days.
Sign on Bonus- $1,000.00 after 30 days and then equal payments every 3 months until paid in full.
You will be automatically become eligible for benefits within your first 60 days of employment with Ruan. Ruan provides a flexible spending account, 401(k) savings plan & employer match, basic life coverage, short term & long term disability insurance, paid time off & holidays
- 24/7 Dispatch – Never be left without assistance on the road
- 24/7 Maintenance support team
- Driver referral bonus program
- Local management that cares about you and your safety
- Drivers are home daily
Why work at Ruan?
Ruan is committed to hiring best-in-class professional drivers. Our professional truck drivers are more than simply a part of the success of Ruan; they are essential to it. Ruan drivers receive ongoing safety training, full benefits after 60 days, and are recognized through several awards programs. Drivers at Ruan are the Captain of their own Ship with no forced dispatch because safety truly comes first. Our driver retention rate is four times the industry average, and we credit that to our safety, benefits, and commitment to your home vs. highway time.
Safety Starts on Day 1
Your safety is our top priority and that starts on Day 1. Not only does Ruan provide a “Megasafe” culture, we’re working hard to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Drivers will go through a virtual orientation
- Prior to your Pre-employment road test, the truck will be sanitized before and after the test. During the test, both parties will wear masks and gloves.
- All trucks are thoroughly and frequently cleaned
- You will be provided with masks, gloves, and sanitizer
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- 9 Months of verifiable Tractor-Trailer experience is required
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!