Who Should Join the Team?
Here’s a chance to stop the back-breaking work of your current CDL truck driving job. No more moving freight up and down stairs and loading your trailer. It’s time to be home every day and work with a dedicated customer that respects your work.
About the Job
- Full-time, grocery - Pay Rates -$0.665 CPM and $23.07 per stop paid weekly
- $10,000 in Sign on Bonuses- See Breakdown below
- This account serves a dedicated customer with steady freight who will respect your work
- Be home every day!
- Drivers on this account have flexible shifts and scheduling
- This is a great place to work – our average driver in DuBois has been with Ruan for more than 7 years.
- Drivers make deliveries in PA, OH and rural NY
- Ruan offers a safety-focused environment
Ruan recognizes the fact that switching companies can be stressful, that is why we are offering $10,000 in bonuses! A $5,000 Transition Bonus and a $5,000 Sign on Bonus that you can immediately use to ensure a seamless transition.
Transition Bonus- $2,000.00 after 14 days, $1,000.00 after 30 days, $1,000.00 after 60 days, $1,000.00 after 90 days.
Sign on Bonus- $1,000.00 after 30 days and then equal payments every 3 months until paid in full.
What does a typical day look like for a Ruan Driver in DuBois?
Every day is an adventure at Ruan. Drivers on this account will deliver groceries for our dedicated customer.
"I like the people and the whole atmosphere here. The safety focus is real, not just going by the book because you have to. They care about us and our safety at the end of the day. Some other places I have worked talked about safety, but when there was a push, the safety aspect could go out the window just to get the job done." - Ruan Driver at DuBois operation.
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- 9 Months of verifiable Tractor-Trailer experience in the past 3 years is required
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!