Here's Why This Job Is Different Than Most Regional Jobs
Choose Your Schedule in Front Royal
Ruan is doing things different. Ruan knows being home more often is important so that’s why we’ve designed this job to offer extended home time.
- Be home 2 or 3 nights per week. You choose. Plus you get weekend home time. You decide, but we will get you home more often.
- You can keep rolling and earn even more.
- Frequent home time earns up to $65,000 per year. Keep rolling during the week and earn up to $95,000 per year.
- This job is easier because of no touch freight
- $5,000 Sign on Bonus
- Dedicated customer with assigned freight.
- Local management
- Drive well-maintained, late-model equipment
- Eight paid holidays
- Virtual paid orientation
Ruan is a family-owned company that has been in business since 1932. Ruan is a company that values your safety and knows you by name, and you are not just another number.
Who Should Join the Team?
If you’re looking for a new career with a company that values your safety and knows you by name, and not just another number, joining the Ruan team is the choice for you. Ruan hires professional drivers who will be the Captain of their own Ship.
You will be automatically become eligible for benefits within your first 60 days of employment with Ruan. Ruan provides a flexible spending account, 401(k) savings plan & employer match, basic life coverage, short term & long term disability insurance, paid time off & holidays
Why Work at Ruan?
Ruan is committed to hiring best-in-class professional drivers. Our professional truck drivers are more than simply a part of the success of Ruan; they are essential to it. Ruan drivers receive ongoing safety training, full benefits after 60 days, and are recognized through several awards programs. Drivers at Ruan are the Captain of their own Ship with no forced dispatch because safety truly comes first. Our driver retention rate is four times the industry average, and we credit that to our safety, benefits, and commitment to your home vs. highway time.
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 1 year of tractor/trailer experience required
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!