Home Daily CDL Truck Driver | $21.00/ hour | Rural Retreat, VA
Rural Retreat, VA
Team Number: 644
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
VA, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About the Job
Ruan is now hiring Class A CDL drivers based in the Rural Retreat, VA area to haul for our dedicated customer. These drivers have morning start times and are home every day.
- Set weekend schedule and option to work up to 4 days with 3 days off
- No touch freight
- $100 Weekend Premium pay per weekend day worked
- Dedicated customer with assigned freight
- Local management
- Drive well-maintained, late-model equipment
- Virtual paid orientation
Who Should Join the Team?
If you’re looking for a new career with a company that values your safety and knows you by name, and not just another number, joining the Ruan team is the choice for you. Ruan hires professional drivers who will be the Captain of their own Ship.
Why Work at Ruan?
Ruan is committed to hiring best-in-class professional drivers. Our professional truck drivers are more than simply a part of the success of Ruan; they are essential to it. Ruan drivers receive ongoing safety training, full benefits after 30 days, and are recognized through several awards programs. Drivers at Ruan are the Captain of their own Ship with no forced dispatch because safety truly comes first. Our driver retention rate is four times the industry average, and we credit that to our safety, benefits, and commitment to your home vs. highway time.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 9 months of tractor/trailer experience required
Submit a quick application to get started!