Yard Spotter | $21.50 Hr w OT, Lead Position | Rialto, CA
Team Number: 673
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
CA, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About the Job
Ruan Transportation is hiring a lead yard driver for our Target DC in Rialto, CA. In addition to yard duties, Lead driver will coordinate overall workflow of the driver group during shift and is primary liaison for Target while on shift. Communications include safety observations, lunch completion, and tractor availability. This is a Friday to Tuesday schedule during peak season, but lead will need to be flexible with schedule based on where needed.
Call 1-800-879-7826 for more information
- Local Lead Yard Hostler
- Based in Rialto, CA
- Maneuver tractors and trailers at facility
- Communicate to workflow, safety observations
- Friday to Tuesday work week for Peak Season - Saturday to Tuesday non peak
- 12-hour shifts-PM 5 am to 5 pm
- Paid $21.50 am shift w/ OT
- Previous Yard experience and a class A CDL required
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!