About the Job
· Currently offering $5,000.00 Sign-On-Bonus
· Pre-Pass provided for Ky Residents
· Guaranteed 40 hour work week with Opportunities for Over Time
· Will work with Recent Tech School Graduates
· Performing routine preventative maintenance inspections on Locally Domiciled, Dedicated Equipment
· Work on Compressed Natural Gas and standard Diesel Equipment
· Up to $55K Annually!
· Paid training
· Tool and work boot reimbursement
· Uniforms provided
· Completing state and federal inspections!
· Diagnosing mechanical problems using charts, technical manuals, diagnostic equipment and experience!
Ask us about our Top Tech competition! Hands on competition where the top 10 qualifiers are flown to Des Moines, IA, to compete in the finals. Based on 11 skill stations and ranked on predetermined actions, we then send the top three qualifiers to the TMC SuperTech national competition!
- Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school preferred (or equivalent experience).
- Ability to pass Ruan certification tests.
- Class A CDL preferred.
- Candidate must pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Transmission, engine and diagnostic experience required.
- Welding experience preferred.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Opportunities to learn and advance into management positions
- Tools are kept up-to-date with the shop providing specialty tools that are needed
- Company paid ongoing training opportunities
- Prescription safety glasses
- PPE provided for job requirements
- Monthly safety training
- Paid ASE certifications
- Referral bonuses
- Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826