Ruan is always looking for individuals who want a long-term career, like to work with their hands, and solve problems. In an effort to attract and train the right talent, the Ruan Technician Apprenticeship Program is available to individuals without prior technician training to learn from some of the best in the industry and become a professional technician.
- Three-year paid and structured program.
- Get more than $20,000 in Snap-on tools to use while learning your new skills. After graduation, these tools will be given to you.
- Earn a competitive wage while employed as an apprentice and receive quarterly raises.
- You will be eligible for our full-time benefits options.
- Safety boots and uniforms are provided.
- Work in a safe environment and learn from some of the best technicians in the industry.
- Opportunity to relocate to other Ruan shops throughout the U.S.
Learn more about the Ruan Technician Apprenticeship Program.