We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
NY, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
About The Job
Are you looking for a home daily job with minimal heavy lifting and great pay? Also, multiple AM and PM shifts available! This might be the opportunity for you...
Ruan is hiring experienced drivers to haul retail store product for our dedicated customer, Target! These positions offer outstanding pay, working with a great dedicated customer, and there is 90% drop and hook, allowing you to be a professional driver - not a professional lifter.
- Earn $80,000 to $115,000 annually!
- Get paid weekly!
- Safety Bonus of $50 each week
- Shift differential available for PM and weekend shifts
- Be home daily
- Consecutive days off
- Multiple AM and PM shifts available - We offer flexible scheduling so that drivers can achieve optimal work life balance.
And There's More
- Newer tractors!
- Dedicated customer
- 90% drop and hook
- Get processed for this position quickly and get in front of local management.
- Great place to work – our average drivers in Amsterdam have been with Ruan for more than 5 years.
Benefits start in 30 days of employment! We offer great benefits, including medical, dental, and vision, along with a 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service. Read more about all of our great benefits here.
Who Should Join the Team?
If you’re looking for a new career with a company that values your safety and knows you by name, and not just another number, joining the Ruan team is the choice for you. Ruan hires professional drivers who will be the Captain of their own Ship.
Why Work at Ruan?
Ruan is committed to hiring best-in-class professional drivers. Our professional truck drivers are more than simply a part of the success of Ruan; they are essential to it. Ruan drivers receive ongoing safety training, full benefits after 30 days, and are recognized through several awards programs. Drivers at Ruan are the Captain of their own Ship with no forced dispatch because safety truly comes first. Our driver retention rate is four times the industry average, and we credit that to our safety, benefits, and commitment to your home vs. highway time.
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 9 months of tractor/trailer experience
- Recent update! Newly hired drivers earn 80 hours of vacation after one year
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Submit a quick application to get started!