About the Job
Join the Ruan team out of Faribault, MN where our regional flatbed truck drivers are more than just a number. We’re a family-owned company that offers drivers many opportunities to continually advance in their truck driving career. For this position you will haul commercial grade air conditioning units for our dedicated customer, Daikin. You’ll receive a competitive pay package, paid holidays, and matching 401K. Most important, Ruan’s Megasafe culture is second to none. Your safety is our top priority. You are empowered to be captain of the ship.
Don’t have flatbed driving experience? Ruan will train the right candidate.
- NEW $7,500 Sign-on Bonus!
- Weekly pay and paid by the hub mile
- Home Weekly
- New 2020 Freightliner Sleepers
- No tarping - New Great Dane Conestoga trailers
- Average $76,000+ a year or $1,460+/week with potential to earn up to $81,000 a year!
- Your safety is our top priority; no forced dispatch
- Dedicated customer and longtime local company, Daikin
Learn more about this opportunity here.
Ruan Driver Testimonial
"I am a new driver here at Ruan for the Daikin account and it has exceeded my expectations thus far. Throughout the hiring process, they have been extremely helpful and willing to answer all questions I have. When I came onto a big company that has over 4,000 drivers, I didn’t expect to be treated with such personal care and to be known right away by my name and not a driver code.” - Ruan Driver, Koby W.
Ruan Driver, Koby W.
Why Drive For Ruan?
Ruan was founded in 1932 and is still a family-owned business with more than 5,200 team members who operate, service and coordinate 3,951 power units and 7,500 trailers across the country.
When you become a professional driver at Ruan, you enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- A tradition of safety
- Stable career and company you can rely on
- Family-friendly route
- Consistency in freight and schedules
- Local focus
- Making your health a priority
- Recognition for Ruan's professional drivers
- Must have at least one year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation’s Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile
at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Ruan Driver Benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!