About the Job
RUAN is now hiring Class A CDL Regional Flatbed Truck Drivers in Detroit, MI!
If you’re looking for a career with a stable company that is known for keeping drivers safe, this regional flatbed truck driving position is for you. Drive 2020 Freightliner Sleepers and will not have to tarp. Your team will be based out of Faribault, MN. Here you will be dispatched by a strong team that is people-oriented. Ruan is a family-owned company that offers drivers many opportunities to continually advance their driving career. At Ruan, we stay true to drivers being the Captain of their own ship. Safety always comes first at Ruan.
Don’t have flatbed driving experience? Ruan will train the right candidate.
- Make up to $82K annually after first year
- Weekly Pay & Paid by the hub mile
- Out 7-10 days
- Your safety is our top priority. No forced dispatch
- Supported by a great dispatch team
- Home Weekly
- 2020 Freightliner Sleepers
- No tarping - Great Dane Conestoga trailers
Learn more about this opportunity here.
Call 800-879-7826 today to speak to a recruiter!
Ruan Driver Testimonial
"I am a new driver here at Ruan for the Daikin account and it has exceeded my expectations thus far. Throughout the hiring process, they have been extremely helpful and willing to answer all questions I have. When I came onto a big company that has over 4,000 drivers, I didn’t expect to be treated with such personal care and to be known right away by my name and not a driver code.” - Ruan Driver, Koby W.
Ruan Driver, Koby W.
Why Drive For Ruan?
Ruan was founded in 1932 and is still a family-owned business with more than 5,200 team members who operate, service and coordinate 3,951 power units and 7,500 trailers across the country.
When you become a professional driver at Ruan, you enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- A tradition of safety
- Stable career and company you can rely on
- Family-friendly route
- Consistency in freight and schedules
- Local focus
- Making your health a priority
- Recognition for Ruan's professional drivers
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 9 months of tractor/trailer experience
- Recent update! Newly hired drivers earn 80 hours of vacation after one year
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!