About the Job
- Average $78k annually
- $1,500 per week on average
- New Pay Increases!
- $.48 CPM
- Schedule is Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday. Start times will vary
- Drivers are usually home every night, but if a layover occurs you will be paid for your 10 hour break!
- Paid by mileage, drop and hook, per diem, layover hours, and detention hours
- No touch freight, drop and hook
- Late model equipment. Our equipment is well maintained for your safety. If a truck needs repairs, it's not going out until it is 100% ready.
- Paid orientation!
- Great place to work. As a family-owned company that is locally managed, this operation promotes teamwork where everyone helps each other out. Local managers provide support for a family-friendly atmosphere where work-life balance is encouraged.
- Ruan offers a great benefits package that include, dental, vision, matching 401K, PTO, short and long term disability and free virtual visits with Doctor-On-Demand or in-network provider
Who Should Join the Team?
If you’re looking for a new career with a company that values your safety and knows you by name, and not just another number, joining the Ruan team is the choice for you. Ruan hires professional drivers who will be the Captain of their own Ship.
You will be automatically become eligible for benefits within your first 30 days of employment with Ruan. Ruan provides a flexible spending account, 401(k) savings plan & employer match, basic life coverage, short term & long term disability insurance, paid time off & holidays
What does a typical day look like for a Ruan Driver in Clear Lake, Iowa?
Every day is an adventure at Ruan. Drivers on this account will haul start in Clear Lake with an empty trailer, drop and hook a pre-loaded trailer in Corwith or Malcom IA, and drop and hook empty trailer in Lenox, Britt, IA or Gaylord, MN, for return. Area of operations includes IA and MN.
Why Work at Ruan?
Ruan is committed to hiring best-in-class professional drivers. Our professional truck drivers are more than simply a part of the success of Ruan; they are essential to it. Ruan drivers receive ongoing safety training, full benefits after 60 days, and are recognized through several awards programs. Drivers at Ruan are the Captain of their own Ship with no forced dispatch because safety truly comes first. Our driver retention rate is four times the industry average, and we credit that to our safety, benefits, and commitment to your home vs. highway time.
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 9 Months of TT
- Recent update! Newly hired drivers earn 80 hours of vacation after one year
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Submit a quick application to get started!