About the Job
- Average $60,000 annually
- $1,150 per week
- Now offering a NEW $5,000 sign-on bonus with a quick payout! - See below for details
- Schedules vary each week. Start times will range from 10am to 4pm
- Overnight in hotels and paid time to rest
- Paid per route
- No touch freight, drop and hook
- Late model equipment. Our equipment is well maintained for your safety. If a truck needs repairs, it's not going out until it is 100% ready.
- Get processed for this position quickly and get in front of local management.
- Paid orientation
- Great place to work. As a family-owned company that is locally managed, this operation promotes teamwork where everyone helps each other out. Local managers provide support for a family-friendly atmosphere where work-life balance is encouraged.
- Ruan offers a great benefits package that include, dental, vision, matching 401K, PTO, short and long term disability and free virtual visits with Doctor-On-Demand or in-network provider
Sign-on Bonus Payout: Receive $1,000 every 30 days for your first 5 months as a Ruan driver - totaling $5,000!
Who Should Join the Team?
If you’re looking for a new career with a company that values your safety and knows you by name, and not just another number, joining the Ruan team is the choice for you. Ruan hires professional drivers who will be the Captain of their own Ship.
You will be automatically become eligible for benefits within your first 60 days of employment with Ruan. Ruan provides a flexible spending account, 401(k) savings plan & employer match, basic life coverage, short term & long term disability insurance, paid time off & holidays
What does a typical day look like for a Ruan Driver in Clear Lake, Iowa?
Every day is an adventure at Ruan. Drivers on this account will haul start in Clear Lake with an empty trailer, drop and hook a pre-loaded trailer in Corwith or Malcom IA, and drop and hook empty trailer in Lenox, Britt, IA or Gaylord, MN, for return. Area of operations includes IA and MN.
Why Work at Ruan?
Ruan is committed to hiring best-in-class professional drivers. Our professional truck drivers are more than simply a part of the success of Ruan; they are essential to it. Ruan drivers receive ongoing safety training, full benefits after 60 days, and are recognized through several awards programs. Drivers at Ruan are the Captain of their own Ship with no forced dispatch because safety truly comes first. Our driver retention rate is four times the industry average, and we credit that to our safety, benefits, and commitment to your home vs. highway time.
Safety Starts on Day 1
Your safety is our top priority and that starts on Day 1. Not only does Ruan provide a “megasafe” culture, we’re working hard to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Drivers will go through a virtual orientation
- Prior to your Pre-employment road test, the truck will be sanitized before and after the test. During the test, both parties will wear masks and gloves.
- All trucks are thoroughly and frequently cleaned
- You will be provided with masks, gloves, and sanitizer
- Must have at least one year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation’s Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile
at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Ruan Driver Benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!