Curtainside Regional CDL Truck Driver | $72K | Kansas City, KS
Kansas City, KS
Team Number: 583
Sign On Bonus: 5000
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
KS, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About The Job
Ruan is hiring full time regional drivers to deliver doors and countertops via curtain side trailer for our dedicated customer based in Kansas City, KS. Drivers are required to pull back curtain and unstrap product for unloading. Most routes depart Sunday afternoon and are back Thursday or Friday depending on route. Routes will have multi-stop loads with an average 15 stops and 2,000 miles per week.
Drivers will take 1 to 2 loads per week. Area of operations includes IA, NE, KS, MO, IL, IN, MI, WI, ND, SD, OH, KY, WY and CO. Drivers are paid $.45 CPM, $28.25 per stop and detention pay, earn an average $ 68,900 to $75,000 annual and are home weekends.
- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Sunday to Thursday or Friday
- Home weekends
- Based in Kansas City, KS
- Average $68,900 to $75,000 annual or $1,325 to $1,442 weekly
- Excellent Benefit Package
We are now offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus. Sign-on Bonus pay outs are $1,000 paid 30 days after hired, then 4 more equal payments quarterly until paid in full.
Ruan offers an excellent benefit package that includes, 401(k) with company match, short and long term disability and life insurance. Family owned company with more than 300 locations nationwide.
- Must have at least one year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation’s Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile
at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Ruan Driver Benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!