Dry Van Regional CDL Truck Driver | $24/Hour | Ankeny, IA
Team Number: 628
Customer Name: Iowa Alcoholic Beverages Division
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
IA, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About The Job
Ruan is hiring full time drivers to deliver alcohol in dry vans for our dedicated customer based in Ankeny, IA. Drivers have dedicated routes and work Monday to Friday delivering driver assist palletized alcohol via electric pallet jack and two wheel carts.
Routes are multi stop loads and require 1 to 2 nights out. Our drivers will utilize day cabs, stay in hotels on the night out and average 48 to 50 hours per week.
Area of operations is within the state of IA. Drivers pay $24.00 per hour with overtime after 40 hours per week.
Ruan drivers enjoy consecutive days off, day time work hours and are home weekends.
- New Operation based in Ankeny, IA
- Monday to Friday
- Hotel Stays 1-2 nights
- $24 per hour with OT after 40 hours
- $66,000 to $68,000 Average Annually or $1,269 to $1,300 weekly
- Dedicated Customer with Dedicated Routes
- Excellent benefit package includes medical benefit options, 401(k) with company match, short and long term disability and life insurance
- Family owned company with more than 300 locations nationwide
- Opportunities to transfer to other Ruan locations
- Local Management. You are not just another number.
- Positive work environment
- Ongoing training
- Strong emphasis on your personal safety
- Late model equipment
- Must have at least one year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Ruan Driver Benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!