Home Daily Flex | Local M-F | $29 Per Hour | Ankeny, IA
Team Number: 628
About The Job
Ruan is hiring full time flex drivers to deliver alcohol in Dry Vans for our dedicated customer based in Ankeny, IA. Drivers generally work Monday to Friday delivering palletized alcohol via electric pallet jack and two wheel carts.
Routes are multi stop loads and require 1 to 2 nights out. Our drivers will utilize Day Cabs, stay in hotels on the night out, and average 46-47 hours per week. Flex drivers will cover for vacations and extra loads when needed.
- Monday to Friday up to two overnights per week. Home for the weekends!
- $29 per hour with OT after 40 hours
- Average $75,000 per year
- Ruan offers a great benefits package that include, dental, vision, matching 401K, PTO, short and long term disability and free virtual visits with Doctor-On-Demand or in-network provider
- Excellent benefit package includes medical benefit options, 401(k) with company match, short and long term disability and life insurance
- Family owned company with more than 300 locations nationwide
- Opportunities to transfer to other Ruan locations
- Local Management. You are not just another number.
- Positive work environment
- Ongoing training
- Strong emphasis on your personal safety
- Late model equipment
- 9 months Tractor-Trailer Experience required
- Newly hired drivers earn 80 hours of vacation after one year
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Submit a quick application to get started!
Ruan’s number one strength is our people. Therefore, it’s our number one priority to make sure our team members feel safe, valued, and empowered. With focused efforts on safety, benefits, continuous improvement, and fostering an inclusive, positive culture, every team member ends their day knowing they made a difference. Whether you’re a professional truck driver, skilled technician, warehouse worker, or office team member, you’re part of a family of dedicated, hard-working professionals who, together, perform essential work for our customers, families, and neighbors. We are Ruan. We are you.