Home Daily Flex | Make up to $80k per year | Ankeny, IA
Team Number: 628
Sign On Bonus: $5,000
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
IA, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About The Job
Ruan is hiring full time drivers to deliver alcohol in dry vans for our dedicated customer based in Ankeny, IA. Drivers have dedicated routes and work Monday to Friday delivering driver assist palletized alcohol via electric pallet jack and two wheel carts.
Routes are multi stop loads and require 1 to 2 nights out. Our drivers will utilize day cabs, stay in hotels on the night out and average 48 to 50 hours per week.
Area of operations is within the state of IA. Drivers pay $25.25 per hour with overtime after 40 hours per week.
Ruan drivers enjoy consecutive days off, day time work hours and are home weekends.
- Operation based in Ankeny, IA
- Monday to Friday
- Hotel Stays 1-2 nights
- New $5,000 Quick Pay Bonus
- Make up to $80k per year
- Iowa Deliveries
- $25.25 per hour with OT after 40 hours
- Paid weekly
- Make up to $80k per year or $1,538 weekly
- Dedicated Customer with Dedicated Routes
- Ruan offers a great benefits package that include, dental, vision, matching 401K, PTO, short and long term disability and free virtual visits with Doctor-On-Demand or in-network provider
- Excellent benefit package includes medical benefit options, 401(k) with company match, short and long term disability and life insurance
- Family owned company with more than 300 locations nationwide
- Opportunities to transfer to other Ruan locations
- Local Management. You are not just another number.
- Positive work environment
- Ongoing training
- Strong emphasis on your personal safety
- Late model equipment
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 1 year of tractor/trailer experience required
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!