Food Grade Tank Home Daily CDL Truck Driver | Earn up to $90,000 annually + $5,000 Quick Pay Bonus | Boise, ID
Team Number: 239
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
ID, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
Who Should Join the Team?
If you’re looking for a new career with a company that values your safety and knows you by name, and not just another number, joining the Ruan team is the choice for you. Ruan hires professional drivers who will be the Captain of their own Ship. Ruan Transportation is hiring local drivers to deliver Food Grade Tank loads for our dedicated customer based in Meridian, ID.
- NEW $5,000 Quick Pay bonus
- Home daily
- Various start times from 2:30 PM or later; averaging 60 hours weekly
- Shift differential pay rates starting at $24.00/hour with OT after 40 hours
- Earn up to $90,000 annually
- Consecutive days off
- Drive new, maintained equipment
- Local management
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 9 months of tractor/trailer experience
- Recent update! Newly hired drivers earn 80 hours of vacation after one year
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Submit a quick application to get started!