Yard Spotter | $24 per Hour with OT | Middletown, DE
Team Number: 024
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
DE, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About the Job
- Join Ruan - New Expansion
- Home Daily
- AM and PM Shift
- Based in Middletown, DE
- $ 24.00 per Hour with increase after 6 months
- Hazardous Material Required within 90 day
- Call 1-800-879-7826 for more information!
We are expanding Operations! Ruan Transportation is hiring full time local night yard drivers for our dedicated customer based in Middletown, DE. Yard drivers will stage 48 ‘to 53’ dry vans using Ottawa tractors between warehouses and shop as required. Shifts available are Sun to Tues and half Wed 5am-5pm, Half Wed then Thurs- Sat 5am-5pm. Sun-Tues and half Wed 5pm-5am, half wed then thurs-Sat 5pm-5am.
Previous yard experience preferred. Class A CDL required, a hazardous Material endorsement preferred but not required.
- Excellent benefit package includes MEDICAL BENEFITS, 401(k) with company match, short and long term disability and life insurance
- Family owned company with more than 260 locations nationwide
- Opportunities to transfer to other Ruan locations
- Local Management. You are not just another number!
- Positive work environment
- Ongoing training
- Strong emphasis on your personal safety
- Late model equipment
- Previous Yard Experience required
- Preferred hazmat endorsement
- Must have at least one year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation’s Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile
at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Ruan Driver Benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!