Dry Van Home Daily CDL Truck Driver | $19.50/hour plus OT | San Antonio, TX
San Antonio, TX
Team Number: 166
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
TX, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About The Job
Ruan Transportation is hiring a full time shuttle driver for our national dedicated customer based in San Antonio, TX. This position will involve shuttling trailers from one warehouse to another. The driver will pick up a loaded trailer from the plant and drop the loaded trailer about 10 miles away and then return to the plant. Drivers earn $19.50 hour with OT after 40 hours! A hazmat endorsement is required within 60 days of being hired, Ruan can assist to obtain. Join the Ruan team and apply today! For more information, call us at 1-800-879-7826 to speak with a Driver Recruiting Specialist.
- Local Shuttle Driver
- Brand new equipment
- No touch freight-all drop and hook
- $19.50 per hour with OT
- Alternating schedule between 4 days on, 3 days off and 3 days on, 4 days off
- 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am
- Home Daily
- Paid weekly
- Shorter work week with consecutive days off
- Excellent benefit package includes medical benefit options, 401(k) with company match, short and long term disability and life insurance
- Family owned company with more than 300 locations nationwide
- Opportunities to transfer to other Ruan locations
- Local Management. You are not just another number
- Positive work environment
- Ongoing training
- Strong emphasis on your personal safety
- Late model equipment
Hazmat Endorsement Required within 60 days of hire, Ruan can assist to obtain
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 1 year of tractor/trailer experience required
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!