Dry Van Home Daily CDL Truck Driver | $19.50 Hour | San Antonio, TX
San Antonio, TX
Team Number: 166
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
TX, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About The Job
- Local Shuttle Driver
- Based in San Antonio
- $19.50 per hour with OT
- Home Daily
Call 1-800-879-7826 for more information!
Ruan Transportation is hiring full time shuttle drivers for our national dedicated customer based in San Antonio, TX. Drivers will shuttle palletized batteries or make a store delivery via an electric pallet jack and pick up return core.
Our local shuttle drivers enjoy 3 consecutive days with 1 day every other week and earn $19.50 per hour with OT after 40 hours per week. Shifts available are 6:00 AM to 18:00 PM. Drivers will work 3 twelve hours days per week Sunday to Tuesday and every other Wednesday. A hazmat endorsement is required within 60 days of hired, Ruan can assist to obtain.
- Excellent benefit package includes medical benefit options, 401(k) with company match, short and long term disability and life insurance
- Family owned company with more than 300 locations nationwide
- Opportunities to transfer to other Ruan locations
- Local Management. You are not just another number
- Positive work environment
- Ongoing training
- Strong emphasis on your personal safety
- Late model equipment
Hazmat Endorsement Required within 60 days of hire, Ruan can assist to obtain
- Must have at least one year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation’s Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile
at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Ruan Driver Benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!